For starters, an idle Facebook page might mislead people into thinking your business has collapsed or is already in the last stages of collapsing.
Here is a check, for Facebook: If one of the following is true for you and or your brand please look for the settings button and delete your page right now.
- You haven’t updated your cover photo in 2 months
- You don’t plan to in the next in 2 months
- You haven’t posted one update in the last 40 days
- You don’t plan to in the next 40 days
- You haven’t received an ‘inbox’ message in the last 60 days
- You don’t like replying to people’s comments in your posts.
- You have been on Facebook for more than 11 months but have less than 120 page likes.
- You don’t believe Facebook can help you grow your business
Harsh as that may sound, the single alternative you have is to appoint a specialist to do the job. Like they say, average is for losers so be great or quit!